Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Welcome on Rik Cardo's Official Website!

Hello and Welcome on my official website!

Here you'll find some information about me, and my music.

My real name is Richard Szilagyi and I was born in Budapest, Hungary. As a kid I was interested in everything - you know, like bugs, and trucks, and planes, and matchboxes - like every other kid. But One thing was always more interesting, and that was music. I always loved music but one day I was thinking: I wonder how they making music! But without any equipment I was on my own. Then I grew up and started to be interested more in the Dj-ing business when my cousin showed me a program on the computer where you can mix two songs together. From that time I started doing Dj-ing as a hobby until one of my friends said: Would you be the Dj on my house party? I said yes of course knowing that this can be my opportunity to start my career as a Dj. Then I was practicing for years when in 2010 I decided to take the practice further. So I bought my first easy to use dj kit and started mixing. Then one of my cousins - who is a Dj here in England - told me about a website where you can upload your music's and mixes. So I have a few mixes now and tunes as well that you can listen to or download. My target for the future is to keep doing more mixes and tunes, get some more practice and maybe sign a recording contract. :-)
That's all about me in short notes. If you have any questions or you want to have some more information please do not hesitate to contact me on the following e-mail address: szilagyirichard@yahoo.co.uk
Hope you like my website which is still under process to give you more pleasure looking at it, next time when you come back! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hy Everybody! I'm looking to do an online live mixing on the weekends! Is there anybody who could help me to set this up???? Please write to me if you can! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete